Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All Doll'd Up! The Magic of Art Dolls at Florida Craftsmen Gallery



If you're going to be near Tampa you MUST stop at Florida Craftsmen Gallery in downtown St. Petersburg. They have a great show coming up called All Doll'd Up: the Magic of Art Dolls.


The show runs from April 19-June 8, 2013. Opening Reception: Friday, April 19th  5:30-8:30. I gave them an absolute PILE of new pieces. (22, but who's counting and that's on top of the last pile I gave them). For some reason I thought they told me to give tons and I delivered. You must get by the gallery, I gave some really sweet pieces.

Three of them seen here. Home, Racing Catbird and Love Angel. The top 2 are approximately 15 inches high and retail for $275 and the lower one is $90 and approximately 6 inches tall. She is sort of a talisman and feels really super nice in your hands. Or maybe since I sculpted them that's why they feel so good in my hands.

Please support your local artists. Even if it's just walking through the gallery without buying a stitch.

No comments: