Friday, May 13, 2011

Exhibiting Member Piedmont Craftsmen

I received notification that my work has been juried into Piedmont Craftsmen located in Winston Salem, NC. Needless to say I am very excited as I have long admired the organization.

Since 1963, Winston-Salem, North Carolina has been home to Piedmont Craftsmen, Inc., a guild founded by craft artists and collectors to honor the work of the hand. I will be taking part in the Piedmont Craftsmen's 48th Fair November 18-20. There is an option to have a booth or submit 5 pieces for a group booth. Given my busy schedule I will most likely opt for the 5 pieces rather than a solo booth.November is a long time off and you can be assured as the time draws nearer I will keep you posted on the how, what and wheres.

The image I posted with this entry is called Besties. I am back to making my boxes with drawers. The little faces remind me of childhood, particularly my sister Kelly and I. (see the picture on my web site) We were besties.

No comments: