Tuesday, July 1, 2014

4th Annual Workhouse Exibition


Good news, 2 of my pieces were accepted into the 4th Annual Workhouse Ceramic Exhibition in Lorton, Virginia. Even more breath taking is how many years I have adored and held great respect for the juror of the show; Richard Notkin. If you don't know his name do yourself a favor, click the link. His work is brilliant.  I've been a fan since way back as an undergrad when Chris Federighi introduced me to his work. Very humbled, honored and thankful.

3 comments:

Leanne E said...

Thanks for passing along Richard's name :) Hope you and your lovelies are all doing well in your new home!!! Hugs :)

Victoria said...

Isn't he the absolute best? Yes, we're all settled in and loving it. We walked over the drawbridge to the beach the other night. Hope you are doing well too.

Crazy for Art said...

Congratulations! I saw Richard in the "Craft in America" show and he is indeed a master. But so are you!