Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Sculpture - What Should I Name Them?

I have started making a new variation of my little bird people.

I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a name for the new work. They are human and they are bird and they need a name. If you think of a cute name for the creatures, please let me know, and if I like the name I will reward you with a FREE sculpture.

Please excuse my work table, I know it is a mess. As you can see in the photo I have been very busy sculpting and glazing. The new pieces in the photo are not fired, that is why their color is so pale. A kiln is about to be loaded, so fire up your imagination and help me name my creatures.

1 comment:

Margaret AnnLembo said...

Victoria, These beings remind me of the Seraphim in the heirarchy of angels. Perhaps visit this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph and you'll get a bit of inspiration. Drakones, cherabim - standing near the throne of God yet grounded here on Mother Earth?

Oh - Am I rambling again? And on your blog!?

Or . . . Are they miniature squalking hawks?

Hugs, Margaret