Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ceramics Monthly Article

More good news. First, if you visit the Florida Craftsmen Gallery website you will see I am currently the featured artist. It seems as the gallery was unpacking my newest shipment of work, the piece which accompanies this entry Palms Read sold. She didn't even make it to the shelf!

I have also had three people say "congratulations on the write up in Ceramics Monthly Magazine". I have yet to get my hands on a copy, but Barnes & Nobles assures me they are receiving the October issue this week and I can't wait to see it.

As a result of the article, I have been asked to participate in a few shows. I truly believe when you follow your dreams, (such as making art and teaching again for me) the universe brings to you all you desire.

1 comment:

Kim Radatz said...

WHOOO HOOOOO Girlfriend!!!!! Just logged on to the Florida Craftsmen site and THERE YOU WERE!!! So good to see your name and your fabulous work again. LOVE the new body of work, just fabulous! Keep up the good work and I hope our paths will cross in person again, until then I shall follow along with your blog.

Much Love,

Kim