Friday, March 14, 2008

Slainte Is Open For Business


Ring the bells and spread the news, Slainte is open for business. People were literally knocking the doors down to get a look inside. Just a few more little bits and pieces for me and then my work for Slainte in Boynton Beach is complete. Everyone there was so great, Clem, Francis, Greg and not to forget Lennie. I hope you all enjoy the pub as much as I enjoyed painting it. This accompanying photo is the final for the large wall mural located in the Green Screen Room. I painted the wall around the mural to look like a vortex, giving you the feel of traveling through an Irish Time machine.

My husband Jody will be playing there every Sunday from 5 - 8 pm. I hope to see you then.

I would like to add that this pub has so inspired me I am sending a proposal to an Art Museum based on the extensive research I acquired as the result of this project and I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: