Saturday, March 9, 2013

unloaded the kiln

I just unloaded a kiln and have all sorts of babies everywhere. Here's one I am calling Bulls Eye Birdie. Once again, on my angel/sister spin. Sometimes in life we don't know we too have wings which carry us through hard times. Or loved ones who have passed on and unknown to us are still watch over. I don't know about you but I imagine that people like my brothers Robert and Richard and mom and dad are now angels who watch over. And these "new found angels" don't wear big ol' Moses robes, nope they wear the same goofy stuff they wore down here on earth. Dirty socks and all.

I haven't decided if I am going to sell this one at a gallery or on Etsy. The wings are pretty big and I would have to charge more for shipping.We shall see.  It wold break my heart if the USPS broke it.  But if they speak to you I could entertain the thought of shipping... not sure. Either way I thought the colors were  nice and I like the ruddy sort of color in their faces.  

No comments: