Friday, December 14, 2012

New web site coming soon

I am finishing up the last little fiddly bits on my new web site. Within the next few days I am going to pull down the old site and replace it with a new shiny version. You'll notice similarities and major differences. Biggest difference is the green is gone replace with clean white background.

I am including a screen shot of one version of the homepage. I say one version because each time you refresh the page the image changes. There are 12 different figures and sketchbook page combinations. So if you are so inclined be sure to hit the refresh button or go back home and notice the different layouts. If you are a web builder/ designer I got the code for the random image from javascriptkit. I love that site and send my students there all of the time. It's also worth mentioning I got the code for my form on the contact page from thesitewizard. Follow the instructions and you too can have a really easy form on your site. There are so many people sharing great bits out there. If you find any please share them with me too.

And I  have also decided that I am going to start showing more sketches and am about to start selling prints of my sketches in my Etsy shop. Well, the sketches that aren't covered in clay since I do use my sketchbooks while working in the studio. Hope you like the new concept for the site.

No comments: