Tuesday, December 18, 2012

4th National Juried Exhibition Show at MTSU

This piece is going to be part of the 4th National Juried Exhibition of Small Scale Works of Art at Middle Tennessee State University's Todd Art Gallery. The 12x12 exhibition will be comprised of works that do not exceed 12x12x12inches. The show opens January 17, 2013 and if you're in the area (which unfortunately I won't be) let me know. Take a picture of the show if you're able.
Today's the first day I've gotten into my studio to work since last week was spent battling pneumonia. Feeling better and I promise all the germs will burn off once they go into the kiln!

2 comments:

Leanne E said...

Hope you recover quickly! I was idiotic when I had a bad bout of pneumonia and kept working through it-- I ended up with a severe case of asthma, heavy medication, and an inability to walk more than a few feet at a time, for 6 months! Look after yourself...

Victoria said...

Good Lord! I had no choice but to stop. I went into the studio and sat in my chair and it exhausted me. I couldn't move. I am feeling better and hope that you have a stupendous Christmas. Is it snowy up there? Lucky. I'd love to see snow.