Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Clay Studio, Philadelphia PA

It's been a crazy busy week, I had a new gallery contact me (Bamboo Beach Gallery) and he picked up a lot of work. You may have noticed a bunch of work vanished from my Etsy shop this week for that reason. Also, getting ready to ship off two sets of salt and pepper shakers tomorrow for a show in Philadelphia, PA at The Clay Studio.

I was so honored when they asked if I would participate in the show Dip, Dash, Pour & Spread. (it has to do with table setting items and eating)The image of the salt and pepper that accompany this entry are "The King and I". The Clay Studio has an amazing online shop, please visit.  And it goes without saying, if you're in the Philadelphia area please pop by the gallery and visit my kids.

1 comment:

Leanne E said...

So glad to see you and your work are getting some of the attention you deserve!! Good luck with the shows :)