Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cat on a Bird

I unloaded a kiln this morning, thank God I have my dear friend Betty at the Craft Gallery. She's been doing my firings since we moved. Reason: I haven't been able to open the prehistoric garage door and we need a new one. Replacing it is on my long list of things to do. I refuse to fire the kiln without the garage door being open. I supposed I could roll the kiln out doors beside the house, but that would mean keeping a door another door open with a cord running through it. Then I'd have to wait for the kiln to cool before wheeling it in and I am not cool leaving a kiln full of work outside my house.

Can you imagine waking up in the morning to find an empty kiln? Me neither. Probably wouldn't happen but... I am glad to have Betty at the Craft Gallery.

No comments: