Sunday, February 19, 2012

Angel of Love Tutorial


Please stop by your local bookstore and ask for the most recent copy of Art Doll Quarterly because I have written a tutorial on sculpting a figure. You may notice on the cover it says Sculpting an Angel of Love by Victoria Rose Martin. It's actually the little angel figure you see accompanying this blog. I put her over in the gallery in Lake Worth and she sold, I keep meaning to give a shout out to Joyce at Clay Glass Metal Stone, to let her know if the persons who bought the angel buys the magazine they can watch step by step this figure being made. There are TONS of photos accompanying the tutorial. (FYI: I shoot my work with a Sony NEX-5)

 Aside from bookstores, you can also get copies online at the Stampington/ Art Doll Quarterly web site. A huge thanks to magazine Editor Jana Holstein for running the story.

You can be sure I will be ordering extra copies online.

2 comments:

Leanne E said...

I have already bought the magazine because of your article and read it :) What a super sweet angel--glad she has a home, even if it isn't mine :)

Victoria said...

I know, I wish I knew who bought her. I'd say they would enjoy having a copy of the magazine. If they are out there, get ahold of me and I will send a copy of the mag.