Saturday, January 14, 2012

Opening at Greg Mangum Gallery

This Friday (January 20) I am having an opening reception at Greg Mangum Gallery in Wilton Manners, FL (Fort Lauderdale). They are located at 2301 Wilton Drive and if you are in the neighborhood I hope you can stop by.

I got up at 6 am today and glazed my rump off trying to get the last pieces finished. Seriously... I finally finished glazing about an hour ago (10 pm) because I have to get the show set up on Wednesday after school and my babies... time aint on my side. In the kiln I've got 3 wall figures (2 doubles and one single) and 4 sets of salt and pepper shakers. The piece accompanying this post is called 3 legged race. No doubt she will find her way to the gallery. I really like this piece. It reminds me of those balmy days in June just before summer vacation back when I was a kid. So if you find yourself wandering aimlessly on Friday night please stop by the gallery.

No comments: