Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On the Cover: Piedmont Craftsmen Newsletter

I received the newsletter from Piedmont Craftsmen the other day and found my little salt and pepper shakers were on the cover! Way too cool. It was one of those experiences where you open a piece of mail and you're looking at it and saying huh that looks familiar and then "ding dong" the light switches on! Oh, it's my work. There is another small piece and write up on the inside but I am only including the cover. 

I was far too lazy to photoshop the creases from the picture I posted with this entry. (it's a folding mailer) Actually, now that I mention it I have been far too lazy to do much of anything the past couple of weeks. I think I burned myself out over spring break. Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

There are actually two salt and pepper shakers sitting on my studio table. One has no arms, not because I am trying something new or different. It's because yours truly was too lazy to add arms before she got too dry. But who knows if I like the way they turn out I might make more. 

2 comments:

Leanne E said...

Glad to see others will have an opportunity to enjoy your lovely work :)

Victoria said...

Thanks Leanne! It's fun seeing my kids becoming world travelers. Happy Easter!