Monday, March 1, 2010

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party is a fundraiser for the Armory Art Center Artist-in-Residence programs in ceramics, sculpture, jewelry and painting.

I have 3 pieces in the show, one shown here titled "Off With Her Head" that will be auctioned tomorrow. The Armory asks that you bring your "wild and wacky hat" and "bid on their silent auction of hand-made contemporary teapots created by local and national artists". Awarded "The Best Luncheon in Palm Beach" by The Palm Beach Post's Tom Smith.

2 comments:

J said...

Great - hope the auction goes well!

Victoria said...

Hey! Thanks, I sold two pieces so it did go well. Now I am glazing non stop for the one in London. Oh my gosh, it never seems to end.I glaze and glaze and look at my table... and there is always something more! Enjoy your long weekend!