Sunday, March 29, 2009

On A Roll

Gad zooks, I have been down the last 4 days with a horrible cold/flu. I have been lying here in bed dying to get my hands into some clay. Anyhow, thought I would put up a picture of one of my recent sculptures. Luckily enough I have been selling a lot of my work. The teapot in the previous entry sold. Which is great. The photo that accompanies this entry is a piece that sold in an exhibition at Eaton Fine Art in West Palm Beach. The piece is called Happy Girl. The proceeds for this piece were donated to a scholarship fund. Hopefully enabling a Happy Girl or Boy to afford school tuition.

Lots of new work to come. Laying here for 4 days unable to move, while the brain was dreaming up all sorts of crazy things.

1 comment:

tracie brown said...

Victoria, my name is Tracie Brown and I am another artist participating at LKMix gallery in the words and works exhibit. I just wanted to tell you that I really like your work! Your pieces, canvas and sculpture- were definitely my favorite of the bunch. :)